Friday, May 18, 2007

To Us

Greg and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary yesterday. Ouch. 10 years. Where has the time gone. Let's see... We've had two kids, lived in 6 homes in 3 states, driven 5 cars, fed 8 pets, owned 5 computers, and Greg has worked in 10 hospitals. Seems like a lot for just a short ten years.
We celebrated at Silo. Yuuummy. It's always a treat to have dinner without the girls but it's much better when the food is great. Happy Anniversary, Honey. Can't wait to see what the next 10 bring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is a LOT in ten years! Congratulations! Did you go to the new silo off 1604? I hope it was wonderful getting to talk without interruptions. We know how it is too! This year will be number 13 for us! can't believe it.

Melody A. said...

It was the new one. Very cool place. I wanted to go into Chic Mama and wish that I was pregnant again. I would have it Greg wasn't with me. ;-)