Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tiny Dancer

This is my Sweet V. She asked me specifically to take "my picture with me like this." Vienne had her first dance class last night. And, in my unprofessional opinion, she may be the best dancer in the class. As many of you moms or dads know, it is the most tooth rotting, heart melting experience watching your little 3 year old, among other 3 year olds, try her hardest to tap or point her left foot in sync with the other 3 year olds and the teacher. I think some of the other girls may have thrown her off because she knows what her left foot is.

3 comments:

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

oooh, love this! love the pose especially. so sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Melody, I LOVE her! She is SO sweet. I'm so loving your blog, I'm totally addicted.

Arizaphale said...

I so know what you mean, It is so sweet it just about sends you into a diabetic coma!!!! The way she is standing here with her little foot out. OMG. Sigh.