Sunday, June 24, 2007

Walking with Dinosaurs

Today we decided to visit the Witte Museum. The Witte normally has a few dinosaurs on display but they currently have a special dinosaur exhibit. Natalya loves dinosaur books but was too scared to enter [insert ferocious dinosaur roar]. Vienne got to enjoy it with Daddy.
How could both girls have gotten so lucky to have inherited Daddy's eyelashes? One day they will appreciate them.One of the best things about going to the Witte is getting to ride the train. We park in the San Antonio Zoo parking lot, ride the train to the museum, and then catch it on the way back. Natalya and I just about freaked because these creepy crawlies were everywhere. Millions. Literally. Nothing scares me more than a worm. Vienne on the other hand is waiting for the day to really freak us out.

This last picture is My Best Shot Monday. Put on your pink shoes and follow me to Picture This.

15 comments:

Queen of the House said...

I just love the catterpillar shot! The shoes are adorable too, but there's just something about the other shot that really grabs me.

Arizaphale said...

Edible eyelashes...and shoes. Great photostory. Are you SURE they're worms?

Kimberly said...

The eyelashes are just unbelievable! Wow. Great angle and beautiful photos.

Christina said...

We have those caterpillars freakin' everyhere, too!!! Looks like a fun family day. I love the dangling feet and soft colors of the last shot!

allie said...

I LOVE the bench shot, too. Waiting? Resting? Looks like a fun day:)

We were thinking of museums today, but my oldest has the stomach bug - yuk. Maybe next week . . .

Stacy said...

Your BSM was a good choice and lovely photo, but many of them were great. I love those eyelashes...she'll never have to worry about mascara! :)

kim said...

Love it! That's a great shot. The color really draws they eye to the shoes. Very cute.

Maya said...

That shoe shot is lovely!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

love those lashes and love your choice for BSM. it's a great shot (and such cute shoes!). :)

Anonymous said...

oh my melody! so good! the one of V's eye lashes is spectacular!

Unknown said...

i've often admired your girls' lashes. that one of v. is breathtakingly gorgeous! they'll never need mascara, those lucky ducks! and i love your BSM! sometimes all we need to see is the shoes.

Anonymous said...

Hi my name twin. :)

My boys would have a hay-day chasing you with creepy crawlies! Love all of these shots...and I want me some pink shoes.

natalie said...

You're a fantastic photographer. You have some really great shots there. Thanks for sharing!

Never That Easy said...

What a great photo essay post. I particularly like the pink shoes - I need some myself.

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.